HOP is dedicated to providing support to groups improving lives, communities and the environment.
Are you a community organization that helps the less fortunate, giving them a change at a better life?
We provide support to groups that work to:
- alleviate hunger
- reduce poverty
- find solutions for the homeless
- mitigating human suffering
- spread peace, spiritual fulfillment, and humanity
HOP has helped the Calgary Drop-In & Rehab Centre, World Accord, the Veteran's Food Bank, and through the Calgary Food Bank, a variety of Alberta Food Banks with a number of community initiatives to achieve a hunger-free community.
Are you an organization that fosters the humane treatment and protection of domestic or wild animals?
We provide support to groups that focus on:
- conservation and preservation of wildlife and endangered species
- animal rescue and rehabilitation of injured animals
- the study, monitoring and stewardship of animal populations
The Alberta Birds of Prey Foundation used HOP funding to support their nature-conservation efforts.
Are you an organization focused on building greater environmental awareness, conservation and sustainability?
We support groups who are active in:
- water conservation
- environmental sustainability through innovation, mitigation and preservation
- creating a safe and sustainable future for coming generations
The High River Disaster Relief Fund used HOP funding to support individuals affected by the 2013 Alberta flood.
Become a Partner
If your Canadian organization is doing work in the areas of humanitarian aid, environmentalism, sustainability or animal welfare, and you need financial resources to support your services, contact us today.